Tuesday 15 January 2013

Tie and Dye or Bandhej or Bandhani

Hello friends I m back. After a long time break, I decided to write up something that fascinated me. Today, I  plan to write about Tie and Dye process as well as some dress fabrics of how it looks like...

Tie and Dye process is dying  the fabric of handwoven or knitted materials with bright colors. Its origin started in some parts of Asian continent, and I don't know exact place. In India i.e; Rajasthan this art have given rise in the name of Bandhani.

Do you love this pretty Rainbow Tie and Dye skirts?


This looks cool and fabulous for summer seasons.


Blue Green Bandhani Lehenga choli
 Tying and Dying process:



Before dying, they tie the fabrics in various sections, and they use vibrant colors.



In my  next post, I'll add more Bandhej or Bandhani sarees , salwars, lehenga cholis collections.



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You do sell these right???

    I really like your dresses

    ReplyDelete